Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mrs. Joe

Yes, there is a Mrs. Joe.
She is the best part of my life. (if you would prefer to skip a cheesy but true husbands description of his wife you may wish to skip half way down the page) She is my truest friend and greatest confidant. She is beautiful and humble. Strong and giving. Wise and kind. And I really could go on.
I do not know if anyone is jealous of the love and relationship we have, but I think they should be. Not that people do not have what we have, but that what we have is so good, how could any sensible person not want it?

Perhaps you have heard the song, till there was you, from the musical the music man. Or heard one of the many covers over the years. This music describes very well what my wife has meant to me. So much of life and living was opened to me as she entered my life.


Before Mrs. Joe, I would hear a song and the words and the melodies would not have any great significance to me. I liked music, but I did not fully hear what was being said. This among many thing changed as I met, fell in love with and married my loving wife. Music gained a new importance as being the only medium that could correctly express the feeling and emotions that come from love.

We are not perfect and we have many things we have to work at and improve upon. But, I am happy to say my life has a wonderful depth and meaning to it because of her.

I plan on sharing my forever with her.

I invite anyone to respond. Do you hear bells on a hill? Do you have a relationship that makes you better, stronger, or brings meaning to your life and purpose to your actions? Do you have a song which so very well describes your relationship with someone special? This does not even have to be a romantic relationship, just a relationship that makes you more than you ever would be alone. I would love to hear about it.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics